Replacement Windows: What you should look for BEFORE you decide to buy!
You need to be aware of these key points before you lay down your hard-earned cash on replacement windows for your home.
First determine the problems and the reasons your windows need replacing:
- Excessive condensation - Wood rot and damage to the sash, basically rotting apart
- Drafty and they don’t seal tight - Cold in winter and they don’t block outside noise
- Windows bind and are hard to open - Your windows are too much of a pain to open
- Constant maintenance - Windows need to be re-painted or re-polyurethaned too often
- Security vulnerability - Your windows are the weak point of your home’s security
- Outdated style - Your old windows ruin the elegance and curb appeal of your home
Then define the qualities and benefits that your new windows must offer:
- Durable materials and finishes - Impervious to moisture and easy to keep clean
- Energy efficient - Increased comfort in winter, lower energy bills and less noise pollution
- Easy to operate - Windows open and shut easily, even during extreme temperature changes
- Maintenance free - Windows made from long-lasting materials with strong, resilient finishes
- Secure locking hardware - Multi-point locking mechanisms or electronic Lock Status Sensors
- Graceful aesthetics - Style, function and design melded into one beautiful architectural form
Select a contractor specializing in replacement window installations:
- Coffer Custom Remodeling LLC - Has over 30 years’ experience remodeling homes
- Coffer Custom Remodeling LLC - Is an authorized Marvin window replacement expert
- Coffer Custom Remodeling LLC - Is an authorized Richlin window dealer and installer
- Coffer Custom Remodeling LLC - Is a local, family owned and operated business
- Coffer Custom Remodeling LLC - A better install means more comfort and less problems
Give us a call at (612) 999-5306 or click to send us an email for a free estimate.